Tai Chi is known for its meditation and medication in motion. It is also a high-level martial art that satisfies many of the multi-faceted demands of human life. Tai Chi offers precious wisdom in regards to health and artistic expression by providing an education deeply grounded in kinetics, medical science, physiology, body mechanics, psychology, philosophy, and aesthetics. to help you improve your self-immunity, improve self-healing capabilities.
Now the world has 150 nations have nearly 200 million people practicing Tai Chi, they do Tai Chi for part of life
What are the health benefits of doing Tai Chi?
2. Increase flexibility
3. Improve muscle strength and definition
4.Increase energy stamina and agility
5. Increase feelings of well being
6. Reducing anxiety and depression
7. Improving balance and coordination
8. Reducing the number of falls
9. Improving sleep quality
10. Slowing bone loss in women after menopause
11. Lowering blood pressure
12. Improving cardiovascular fitness
13 .Relieving chronic pain
14. Improving everyday physical functioning